Shape Games is an award-winning digital b2b platform and service provider for the iGaming industry (sportsbetting & casino products).
Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark, but we operate across Europe, North America and South America with our native omni-channel frontend platform.
The module-based solution is state-of-the-art and tested at scale with a number of market leading clients.
You might just be the next colleague to join us on this exciting journey. Working closely together with talented designers and engineers; sharing your knowledge with your colleagues while learning from us in return. We'd be following together the newest technology trends and have fun along the way.
As our new Partner Success Manager you will:
• join a team currently consisting of 3 other colleagues, who are performing in this function and refining procedures for over a year.
• be co-responsible of managing the relationship with one or more of our clients, together with your tech lead, delivery manager and operations colleagues.
• drive the strategic communication with the clients and act as the liaison officer between the client and Shape Games.
• be the link between the internal product organisation’s roadmap and your clients.
• be responsible for developing and driving a 6-12 month roadmap with your clients.
• be responsible for driving a well-functioning cooperation with the client, and ensure that we deliver within the agreed scope set out by the contract.
• ensure transparency of our deliveries to the client, and ensure alignment between Shape Games and the client.
• influence the team results by facilitating activities for them to succeed.
What are we looking for
• You know project management fundamentals and can relate it to engineering and a commercial mindset.
• Minimum 5 years of tracked experience in an Account or Product Manager role.
• Practical experience in a product company would be highly valued.
• One or more certifications are preferred but not a requirement (IPMA, PMP, Prince2, Scrum, SAFe, etc.).
• Experience with project management tools (e.g.: Confluence, Jira, etc.).
• Highly motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation.
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams.
• Know your way in new development of technologies and products. You’ll have to engage in all project phases and keep up to speed.
Would help to have
• Educational background in Computer science. Other relevant degree, for instance in either Economics or Business Administration, can be equally considered.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams.
• Forward thinking, able to anticipate client’s and internal stakeholders’ needs.
• Experience with international clients, at different latitudes and time zones.
Working hours and specifications
⏱ Full-time, 37.5 hours a week.
📍 This is a Copenhagen-based, on-site position with flexible remote work possibilities.
💬 English proficiency is a must. Danish language skills are highly valued.
💎 Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.
📝 Application via the company career site
🕵🏻 CV screening by a Talent Acquisition representative - within 2-3 days
📋 Additional questions sent to the candidate [a couple of questions may be asked, with an optional video and/or text answers]
👥 1st meeting with a Talent Acquisition representative - usually no later than a week from the application [may be in person or on video, according to the candidate's location and preference]
👨👩👧👦 2nd meeting - interview with the Head of Account Management and another existing team member [may be in person or on video, according to the candidate's location and preference]
🧔🏼♂️ 3rd meeting - interview with the COO and/or with the CTO
What you get from us
🏙 Central office
Our office is located in a central area of Copenhagen, Denmark. Easy to access by bike or public transport (metro station: Islands Brygge).
📱 New tech gear
MacBook, the newest mobile phones, and ergonomic working setting? We got you covered.
🍝☕️ Food and drinks
Enjoy a catered lunch, great snacks and drinks with your colleagues, every day. These include plenty of vegetarian, halal, gluten and lactose free options.
🧑🎓 Skill development
We support your skill development with a dedicated education budget to attend seminars and courses.
👯 Social gatherings
Enjoy social gatherings, activities, Friday bars and games together with your colleagues.
⚖️ Work-life balance
Work is not everything. Carve out time for your family, friends, and fun hobbies.
🐥 Family friendly
We cherish families and understand that daily life can be full of unexpected events. We also open our doors to your little ones for Christmas Hygge or LEGO nights.
🏡 Remote work allowed
We are open to remote work as long as it fits in with your team. Working from your home country is also possible when visiting your family and friends.
🌍 Relocation package
If you are not already living in Copenhagen, but would like to, we can help make the relocation easy, by arranging the trip and find an apartment for you to settle in.
Working at Shape Games
⭐️ A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities.
⭐️ We are organized with a flat hierarchy, where everyone is accessible, no matter their role.
⭐️ Our office is located in Islands Brygge close to public transportation and the harbor, where both summertime and wintertime swimming is enjoyed.
⭐️ The headquarters offers a modern aesthetic, a comfy lounge area, and plenty of fun activities such as PlayStation tournaments, board game nights, family LEGO days and much more.
⭐️ But also social events, keynotes, morning runs (and swims) and Friday bars - not to forget an unhealthy amount of snacks, beverages, cake.
⭐️ Our team is very international and so far includes people from over 40 different countries. Our company language is English.
⭐️ A couple of times each year we press pause on our daily projects and retrieve to a remote location. We get together for socialising and hacking on side projects - we call this Shape Games Weekend. It is a lot of fun.
⭐️ Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.