Shape Games is an award-winning digital b2b platform and service provider for the iGaming industry (sportsbetting & casino products).
We operate across Europe, North America and South America with our native omni-channel frontend platform, alongside our agnostic control panel that makes operations and integration of providers simple, quick and cost effective.
The module-based solution is state-of-the-art and tested at scale with a number of market leading clients.
Will you be the next colleague to join us on this exciting journey? Sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and learn from us in return? We'd be following together the newest technology trends and have fun along the way.
As our new Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
• Work closely with developers, delivery managers, and product owners, in a cross-platform engineering team.
• Be a quality advocate throughout the development lifecycle.
• Be testing native mobile and web applications across multiple platforms on several of our products.
• Design, build and maintain test plans and test cases for iOS, Android and web.
• Perform exploratory testing of new features.
• Provide critical feedback to developers and product leads.
• Help development teams with test training and tools.
• Identify opportunities to improve the development process, drive these improvements and evaluate results.
• Help design and implement our long term QA strategy together with your manager.
Some of the things we look for
• Solid experience with both mobile and web testing.
• You have an interest in test automation and the desire to work with automation engineers (whist most of our current activities remain focused on manual testing).
• Understanding of Agile testing principles.
• You are independent, proactive and responsible.
• You have outstanding attention to detail
• You care deeply about user experience.
• You feel comfortable handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You are passionate about testing, not afraid to challenge the status quo, ask questions and bring in your experience.
• You are willing to learn about topics that you don’t have experience in.
• You have the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to reliability, functionality and user experience.
• You are a self-organised, problem-solving focused and responsible person who wants to share your passion for high-quality software.
Working hours and specifications
⏱ Full-time, 37.5 hours a week.
📍 This is a Copenhagen-based, on-site position with flexible remote work possibilities.
💬 English proficiency is a must. Danish language skills are not expected.
💎 Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.
📝 Application via the company career site
🕵🏻 CV screening by a Talent Acquisition representative - within 2-3 days
📋 Additional questions sent to the candidate [a couple of questions may be asked, with an optional video and/or text answers]
👥 1st meeting with a Talent Acquisition representative - usually no later than a week from the application
👩🏻💼 2nd meeting - interview with the QA Manager [may be in person or on video, according to the candidate's location and preference]
👨👩👧👦 3rd meeting - interview with some of the senior colleagues from the QA team to find out if it's a team match!
What you get from us
🏙 Central office
Our office is located in a central area of Copenhagen, Denmark. Easy to access by bike or public transport (metro station: Islands Brygge).
📱 New tech gear
MacBook, the newest mobile phones, and ergonomic working setting? We got you covered.
🍝☕️ Food and drinks
Enjoy a catered lunch, great snacks and drinks with your colleagues, every day. These include plenty of vegetarian, halal, gluten and lactose free options.
🧑🎓 Skill development
We support your skill development with a dedicated education budget to attend seminars and courses.
👯 Social gatherings
Enjoy social gatherings, activities, Friday bars and games together with your colleagues.
⚖️ Work-life balance
Work is not everything. Carve out time for your family, friends, and fun hobbies.
🐥 Family friendly
We cherish families and understand that daily life can be full of unexpected events. We also open our doors to your little ones for Christmas Hygge or LEGO nights.
🏡 Remote work allowed
We are open to remote work as long as it fits in with your team. Working from your home country is also possible when visiting your family and friends.
🌍 Relocation package
If you are not already living in Copenhagen, but would like to, we can help make the relocation easy. We will take you through the process of getting a Danish work VISA (applies to you and your immediate family). We are part of the Fast-Track programme so the process will be as quick as possible. We will also arrange the trip and find an apartment in a good location for you.
Working at Shape Games
⭐️ A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities.
⭐️ We are organized with a flat hierarchy, where everyone is accessible, no matter their role.
⭐️ Our office is located in Islands Brygge close to public transportation and the harbor, where both summertime and wintertime swimming is enjoyed.
⭐️ The headquarters offers a modern aesthetic, a comfy lounge area, and plenty of fun activities such as PlayStation tournaments, board game nights, family LEGO days and much more.
⭐️ But also social events, keynotes, morning runs (and swims) and Friday bars - not to forget an unhealthy amount of snacks, beverages, cake.
⭐️ Our team is very international and so far includes people from over 40 different countries. Our company language is English.
⭐️ A couple of times each year we press pause on our daily projects and retrieve to a remote location. We get together for socialising and hacking on side projects - we call this Shape Games Weekend. It is a lot of fun.
⭐️ Read more about why to choose Shape Games on our career page.